This is a page we all can come to when relaxing after a long day of trial watching. Submit your pictures and recipe for your favorite cocktail or wine! I will keep it updated and give you all credit of course! Send your concoction to email@example.com. Cheers!
- 1 75-ml bottle pink moscato wine
- ½ cup strawberry flavored vodka
- 2 cups lemon-lime soda
- 6 – 10 large strawberries, sliced
- In a large pitcher, combine the wine and vodka. Add strawberries and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Just before serving, add the lemon-lime soda.
- Serve over ice.
- Mix 1 oz of whipped vodka, 4 oz of Cascade Ice Pink Grapefruit, the juice of a lemon wedge and a handful of ice in a mixer.
- Pour the cocktail into a chilled glass and garnish with lemon wedges.
Lillet Rose Spring Cocktail
- 12 ounces Lillet Rose
- 12 ounces Ruby Red grapefruit juice
- 6 ounces gin
- 6 edible flower blossoms (optional)
- Combine 6 ounces Lillet, 6 ounces grapefruit juice, 3 ounces gin, and ice in a cocktail shaker. Shake until well chilled. Strain and divide cocktail among 3 stemmed cocktail glasses, such as Champagne coupes. Repeat.
- Garnish with flowers. Serve immediately.
Napa Valley Fizz
- 1 1/2 ounces vodka
- 1 ounce white grape juice
- 1/2 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 ounce Simple Syrup
- 1 ounce chilled club soda
- 1/2 ounce crème de cassis (black-currant liqueur)
- 1 small bunch of seedless green grapes
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add the vodka, white grape juice, lemon juice and Simple Syrup and shake well. Strain into an ice-filled white wine glass. Stir in the chilled club soda and pour the creme de cassis on top; it will sink to the bottom. Garnish with the grapes.
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle the following ingredients: 1/2 a lime, 2 peeled and seeded lemon wedges, 2 peeled and seeded blood orange wedges, and 2 teaspoons sugar. Add 1 ounce Patrón Silver, 1/2 ounce Patrón Citrónage, 1/2 ounce apricot brandy, 1 1/2 ounces Pinot Grigio, and 1/2 ounce pineapple juice. Shake well. Serve in a highball glass and top with Perrier. Garnish with lemon, lime, and blood orange wedges.